viernes, 14 de enero de 2011

The very first one of thousands.. I hope!

So, my first official.. how do you call it? Entry? is that it?

Time ago I heard about blogs but maybe was to occupied to create one myself.. ok we know that's not true, the reason is that I was too lazy to do this.. maybe I still am but now that I took the time to see how it works (which btw is a piece of cake) I hope to be motivated enough to continue writing every day. 

As I said I´m totally new in this so please be patient till I get used to writing long texts. I have to confess that I still don't get it if it's kind of a public diary or what.

Umm.. where to start? first of all I need to thank @jack the creator and CEO of Twitter because if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be in this moment writing my fist .. what was that word again? Entry? ok I'll get used to it. 
Since I discovered twitter, I became an addict by writing everything I do, think and even dream of. But there is a problem with that.. your texts cant be longer than 140 characters and sometimes you really can't express the complete idea in a short phrase and if you think you can by using 10 twits to express the hole thing, you are wrong, that becomes boring and not easy to catch up with. 

I also want to thank a good friend @pacosantamaria who yesterday encouraged me to start this blog. But I think I am the most graceful to myself for stop delaying this. 

So lets begin the adventure! 

PS. Maybe I am the only one reading this shit I'm writing but hope to have some readers soon. Let me know! 



4 comentarios:

  1. Congratulation, that is how things start by giving the first step, good luck. Miss you!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I typically don't read blogs but for some reason just read yours and there are very interesting thoughts and theories keep it up! Congrats ! and for what is worth you have at least one more reader ...

    ResponderEliminar